Monday, April 21, 2008

1st Passover

Noah celebrated his 1st Passover this weekend at Softas house. Some friends came to meet Noah for the first time and he behaved wonderfully being passed around and all. By the time for us all to sit down to dinner he had pretty much had enough. I thought he would just fall asleep, yeah right. I think my boy got overtired. He cried and cried. I tried the dreadful binky...that didn't work. I tried holding and rocking him...that didn't work. So instead of putting everyone through his misery, I left the table and headed to a quiet room upstairs to try and calm him down. That worked but by that time it was time to leave and I didn't even get to eat. Who took my good baby and left me with this fuss budget? I guess we all have a breaking point and that was his. Here are a few new photos. I am still trying to capture a good smile!




No comments: