Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been awhile...

I know, I know...so very sorry. It has been forever it seems that I have made any postings on here. With that said...I will get right to it. Noah is now going on 10 months old. Where has this year gone? He has 5 teeth (2 on bottom and 3 on top). He is such a big boy and didn't even fuss while they where coming in. God bless this child of mine! He has been sitting up on his own since he was 6 months old. Not crawling yet but he is getting around. He loves to play, smile and laugh a lot. My dad calls him "the best hanger outer." He loves to be out and about. We go for walks everyday either in our neighborhood to Starbucks or in Downtown Davis. My parents take him out to lunch a few times a week while I am at the gym and loves every second of it. He even flirts with strangers at other tables! A ham is what he is! Please enjoy some photos below and I will try to be a better blogger and post more often...maybe even once a week...










No comments: