Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Hanukkah 2009!

Happy Hanukkah 2009! We celebrate all 8 nights of Hanukkah with the lighting of the Menorah and reciting of the prayers at home as always. But this year I decided to cook a traditional Hanukkah meal and have my family over ( see Potato Latkes photo below ), YUMMY! I did a great job if I do say so myself! Saturday we celebrated with Gabe's family. Savta always makes a wonderful dinner as well. The best Matzo Ball Soup ever. Gabe took a crack at it at our dinner and it was good but not as good as Savta's...she must have a secret as Gabe made his from the same recipe as she does. I will have to see if she will pass on that secret. Noah had a blast at both celebrations. He likes to say "Happy Hanukkah" and "Menorah." It is a ton of fun this year! Can't wait till next!










No comments: