Wednesday, March 26, 2008

1 month old already!

This has been a very exciting week. Noah got to have his first bath in his big boy tub! He looked a little confused at first but seemed to enjoy it, no crying. He is making some new sounds. An almost laugh in his sleep and some squealing when we are just baby talking with him. He is focusing more on objects and on your face while you are talking to him. Noah is also enjoying his tummy time. He can lift his head and turn it from side to side. Last night after I bathed him I put him down on his tummy on his play mat. When I came back a few minutes later he was on his back! How he managed that one I have no idea. I put him back on his belly hoping he would do it again but he didn't. The last few nights he has slept an hour longer till his middle of the night bottle. I'm just so thrilled! We may just be getting close to him sleeping through the night!











No comments: