Monday, March 10, 2008

Noah's 2nd week home!

Noah is still just a jem! It is so hard to believe he is 2 weeks old already. Our little man is growing up too fast. We went for our first walk around our neighborhood this week, of course he slept through it but we sure enjoyed it. Noah still loves his bath time. I have learned to leave his diaper on till I get to his lower half. Well, last night when I took his diaper off...the little pooper squirted all over the counter, Gabe's coffee pot and our mug tower. I quickly covered him up but he is a straight shooter. Mom needs to be a little quicker I guess. He likes to lay on his tummy while on my chest. He is learning to hold his head up, only for a few seconds at a time but it's a start. He looks up at me with his big wide eyes and it just melts my heart. Mommyhood so far is more then I ever thought it could be. We are so blessed!










No comments: